Travelers Park Guest Facilities
Travellers Park Guest Facilities
- 24 hour Reception
- BBQ Facilities
- Camp Kitchen
- Communal Facilities
- Non Smoking Establishment
- Outdoor furniture
- Pets allowed, enquire on booking
- TV/Lounge Area
- Vehicle wash facilities
Camp and Van Sites
Our camp sites are nestled in ideal bush setting and offer peace and tranquillity, with the joy of bird life and an evening
sky bright with stars.
- Powered Sites - $28 per night based on two people. Extra person $7 per night
Our Powered Sites are nestled in ideal bush setting offering peace and tranquility amongst the local bird life. Powered Sites have concrete slab and water connection.
- Unpowered Camp Sites - $22 peer night based on two people. Extra Person $7 per night.
- There is fully equipped camp kitchen available with wood barbecue, fridge and TV.
Cabins & Cottages
- Large Cottages with double or Queen bed - $ 110 per night based on two people. Extra person $ 30
- The Cottages are breezy and quiet over looking the garden. Air-conditioned bedrooms with double or queen bed. All linen supplied.
- Some cottage have separate air-conditioned family room with sofa (double bed), television, microwave, tea and coffee facilities, toaster, and crockery. Private bathroom.
- Single bed cabins with shared en-suite between. $ 70 per night
Each cabin is air/conditioned and sleeps one. Equipped with tea/coffee making facility and mini fridge.
- Bird Watching
Check in: 2:00pm
Check out: 10:00am
Reception Hours: Manager on call 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Children are welcome. Bike tracks around the park are safe for children to use.
Disabled toilet and shower available. Please contact operator for details.
Yes. Pets are allowed on a leash. Please contact operator for details.